WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO OWN AND OPERATE A SELFIE STATION?
It means, you’ll say, “cheese,” a lot more than you do right now.
Selfie Station owners promote and book your photo booth for events in your area, then transport and set up the Selfie Station and start saying your new line and smiling. Our owners find that most events lead to one or more jobs, so take your business cards. You’ll meet business leaders who may want to book you for a trade show, convention or special event. Many Selfie Station owners hire an attendant (like their teenage child) to operate the photo booth, while they network with guests. There’s no better time to make a great impression than when people are having the times of their lives.
Customer service is your ticket to photo booth owner success. That’s what makes this a great option for friendly, go-getters.
SELFIE STATION IN ACTION
WHAT MAKES SELFIE STATION A GREAT PURCHASE?
Selfie Station is an attention getter and an ice breaker, especially when you add a theme, costumes, props and custom borders. Instantly, it turns strangers into friends as they grin and guffaw for the camera.
- A reasonable purchase price
- Flexible hours (you make your schedule and most events are evenings and weekends).
- State-of-the-art technology: High-resolution camera, simple touch screen and tons of extras make operations of the photo booth simple and fun.
- It’s fun: With Selfie Station, your business is smiles. How cool is that?
“SouthWest Selfies is a happy owner of the Selfie Station. We love the sleek design, the incredible computer and camera, and top-notch support from the Selfie Station staff. We are looking forward to our growing Selfie Station family!”
— SouthWest Selfies
WHAT YOU NEED TO OWN A SELFIE STATION
- Funds to purchase the photo booth.
- Be a good communicator with follow up prowess.
- Organizational and scheduling skills.
- Be a good relationship builder. Your new business is all about referrals.
MONEY FOR YOU AND BIG SMILES FOR OTHERS
As the life of the party, it would be hard NOT to smile, especially while you’re making money and having fun at events. We call it a grin-grin situation.
Any occasion is a Selfie Station occasion. Whether Aunt Jojo and Uncle Bob are celebrating 60 years or your toddler is having a “Paw Patrol” party, a Selfie Station brings people together for lasting memories. Party organizers can relax, knowing you’re taking the photos for them.
Weddings, holiday parties, graduations, birthdays, community events, grand openings and corporate events make great networking opportunities. Wherever people gather and crowds form is the right place for a Selfie Station.
Selfie Station engages, entertains, brands and memorializes any occasion. Plus everyone who steps in front of your camera is a potential future customer.
FIVE STEPS TO OWN A SELFIE STATION
- Contact us
- Consult with a Selfie Station specialist.
- Sign a purchase agreement.
- Make a deposit.
- Your Selfie Station arrives in 5-6 weeks, so start booking some events.